Funding Available through Manitoba's Digital Grant
On October 21st the Manitoba government announced $15 million in financial support to help Manitoba small business and non-profit organizations in the form of grants that can be used for technical, technological, or strategic upgrades. The specific conditions and allotments for each grant are as follows:
- TechUP: Up to $5,000 available per grant, which must be used on a project within 30 days of approval (or to cover expenses for an applicable project completed after April 21, 2021)
- PowerUP: Up to $25,000 available per grant, which must be used on a project within 90 days of approval
Potential Uses for these Grants Include
Potential uses for these grants include:
- IT Support
- Website Development and Upgrade
- eCommerce on an Existing Website
- Digital Marketing & Graphic Design
- Software Development
- Training/Professional Development
- Assessments & Audits
- Licensing Fees
- Social Advertising
We will help you with the application. There is an online application form available at https://digitalmanitobainitiative.com/ however, if you have questions, we may be able to help you out before you apply.
The funding is distributed on a first come – first served basis.
Get in touch with Marilyn to get started.