To login to the back end of your WordPress website:
- Open an internet browser.Such as Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera.
- Navigate to your website.Using a search engine or typing the address into the address bar located at the top of the screen.
- Locate the address bar at the top of the screen.Add wp-admin to the end of the domain name. Example:ca/wp-admin
- Enter your credentials.These are found on the 3rd page of the instruction manual provided with your website.
If you cannot locate your username and password:
- Click the Forgot Password link
- Enter your main email address into the box provided
- Check your email for instructions on resetting your password.